Wipeout & Clip Frame Question

I would love to know if there was a way to view a clip frame when selecting a clipped object.

I currently have

FRAME = 0

FRAMESELECTION = 0

XCLIPFRAME = 0

Is it possible to have the clip boundary appear when selecting the object that is XCLIPFRAME = 1 THEN go back to XCLIPFRAME = 0 when done editing the boundary or inverting the clip?

I have created custom commands in the meantime to turn on the frames and turn off the frames, but if there were some system variables I can play with to make the above happen I would be happy!

Heres the marco codes I'm using for the custom commands

Clip Frame Off

^C^C_xclipframe;0;

Clip Frame On

^C^C_xclipframe;1;

Also if this is the case it can be done, could it also be done for wipeouts? I have done the similar above for wipeouts also.

Wipeout Frame On

^C^C_wipeout;f;on

Wipeout Frame Off

^C^C_wipeout;f;off

Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance!

Thanks steven!

No that doesn't work. Well it does, but then I could select the frame/object when selecting other objects.

OK, so when do you need it on and when do you need it off, but I think what you are doing now is probably the easiest way (toggling the values)

Turning on will only be when I need to adjust the clip frame or invert it. Then once I do that it would be off again. I figured it would be easiest to just be able to click the object to get the boundary to show like frame selection, but I don't want to be picking the clipped object. I guess I'll just leave it with the two buttons, unless anyone else has another idea. Thanks buddy :)