Ctrl functions

hpi

Hi all

Wondering if you could help me..

None of my CTRL functions work in AutoCAD but work elsewhere ie desktop, in word etc

PLEASE HELP

You don't need admin privileges to do it. Go to Tools > Options > Profiles tab. There should be a Reset button on the right.

Did you previously try shutting down your system, rebooting (cold boot not warm) then opening AutoCAD?

Pressed reset

Lost all functions/commans - (have had this problem before so did 'MENULOAD' to get my functions back. )

The ctrl functions still do not work!

Any other ideas?

Had you been editing the CUI by any chance?

Just to confirm...you have lost the ability to utilize the Function keys for such commands as Orthomode and OSnaps correct?

You would know if you had been editing the CUI. It is not something one does by mistake.

When did the problem occur? Was it recent or has it always been like this since AutoCAD was installed?

Are all service packs installed?

Pressed reset

Lost all functions/commans - (have had this problem before so did 'MENULOAD' to get my functions back. )

The ctrl functions still do not work!

Any other ideas?

Do you have by any chance running MS office2003 OR XP at the same time. Close MS office e-mail and try cad alone custom CUI should work

It can sometimes do that but a reboot like Remark pointed out sometimes works.

Otherwise call your it and let them do the required updates.

I just turned on my computer one day and none of these functions work. I've also noticed that printer settings have been removed now... I cant choose different ink cartridges etc anymore.

Would it be possible for the settings to have been deleted/disconnected and this to be causing the problem (ie CUI CUSTOM)

The reboot just removed all settings (file in the drop down area wasn't even an option!)