Create a Pipe Network

wishartdw

I am following the procedure outlined in the AutoDesk official training guide for creating pipe networks. When I go to the pipe network creation tools, on the pipe network dropdown, I am expecting the Create Pipe Network dialog box to appear but it doesn't. The Properties dialog box, which is already up, flashes as if it received a command and is prepping to respond, but then nothing happens. In the command text window "AeccCreateNetwork" appears; I hit enter and "CREATENETWORK" appears. But then nothing else. How do i move forward?

hi and welcome to the forum!

If you draw a Polyline and use the Create Network from Object instead, does it work then?

Can you change workspace and try the command again? Restarted the computer?

Thanks. We have realized what the problem was and this was a frustrating lesson learned. The drawing was set up by another draftsman in C3D 2011. My computer only has 2010. This was realized when i switch over to another project and was able to to create a network. I will be moving to a different work station to continue work on that project today. :facepalm: