Autocad linking

Bender

Is it possible for me to insert an excell table and link the names inside the table to polylines from a drawing? and when i select one name they would be highlighted?

Not 100% sure on this, But you may want to look into using the DATAEXTRACTION wizard.

If I have a chance I will try it... You just need the name of a POLYLINE in the table?

I have a raster image with a lot of polygones those polygones are land lots.I want to make a table with all the owners names and i want to make it so that when i select one name from the table it will highlight all the owned lots.

an easy way to almost do what you want is make a rectangle in the table and hatch the polygon & rectangle in one go

(the hatch will all be 1 entity, so clicking the rectangle's hatch will also select the polygon's hatch)