Unable to load profile file

NC2010

I am getting the following ERROR message when starting AutoCAD 2011LT

''Unable to load profile file, some profile information saved in last session may not be restored''

I followed the advice on another forum site... What a waste of time, uninstalled and reinstalled and guess what = same problem

any help welcome

I thought LT did not use Profiles. What is the original source of the file (.arg?) that you tried to load?

This is the message I get when I launch autocad

Apparently AutoCad LT uses the same error messages as full AutoCad.

LT does not have modifiable "USER" profiles, but it does have a single default profile. The customization files such as saved workspaces, tool bars, line types, hatches, and anything like that, that can be customized is considered part of the "profile". These files are located in the enu folder of the support path. Did you recently move to another computer?

It could be one or more of the following files that needs to be located or replaced with a backup. You'll have to save as... the png to read it. That's as big as I can make it.

Support Files.jpg

I am getting the following ERROR message when starting AutoCAD 2011LT

''Unable to load profile file, some profile information saved in last session may not be restored''

I followed the advice on another forum site... What a waste of time, uninstalled and reinstalled and guess what = same problem

any help welcome

Did you follow the procedure outlined by AutoDesk to do a clean uninstall and re-install? If not then it was a waste of time indeed.

Have you tried going to Windows Control panel, Programs and features and do a Repair on the AutoCad installation?