AutoCad 2007 - 3D Hidden Visual Style Issue

Feature

Hi all,

I'm having issues with the 3D Hidden Visual Style of some of my 3D models. There is no issue in the early stages of the drawing but after a while the model becomes corrupt & starts showing parts of the model that should be hidden.

Attached is a screen shot of this issue in AutoCad 2007.

I've also attached a screenshot of the same file opened in a colleagues AutoCad 2010 version (same spec CPU) which gives perfect results.

Thanks in advance for your help.

AutoCad 2007 Result.jpg

AutoCad 2010 Result.jpg

Edited by Feature

Same spec PC? Does this include the video card/driver version? Is Hardware Acceleration enabled on both?

I've observed 3D hidden to be more demanding on the graphics system than other 3D visual styles....

Yes - it has the same video card/driver version.

I have enabled Hardware Acceleration & this has improved the quality significantly which is great thanks (see attached).

But with the Hardware Acceleration enabled I now get weird things happening in the model space when moving the curser around (see attached). Not sure what’s going on here???

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg