Script for Drawing Multiple 3DPOLYS using Autocad Points ('PN)

Hello,

I am working on a tunnel alignment. I have to draw multiple closed 3d polylines from AutoCAD Points (which form the tunnel sections from the excavation). I use the 3POLY command and then the option "PN. Is it possible to write a script (or a lisp routine) that repeats this process?

For example, I wrote this script

3POLY

'PN

1-10,1

(1 row blank)

3POLY

'PN

11-20,11

It draws the first closed 3dpoly (from point numbers 1 to 10 and closes to 1)

but it not continues to second 3poly.

Thank you in advance

1.jpg

I get unknown command for 3poly it may be a lisp etc then task can be done differently, other way is dump pts into excel and make a script of the points to be connected using 3dpoly x,y,z x,y,z etc.

Did you mean 3dpoly ?

Did you mean 3dpoly ?

Bigal thank you for your reply,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You are right, I mean 3dpoly command. I've already tried the solution you suggest (i made a script with the points like the image) but it is no convenient for me.

I have already imported all the points from a txt file. The most important aspect of the solution I seek is to draw these 3d polylines using the point numbers and not by using coordinates.

3dpoly_script.jpg

I had a Google your close it is probably your script, I would still look at excel and write a macro to work out the start and end of point groups. Will see if I can do.

not tested
3dpoly
'pn 1-35
C

3dpoly
'pn 36-72
C