Drawing is pixelated when zoomed in paper space

Hi,

Is there a way to change the resolution of the drawing when zooming in in paperspace? not in a viewport.?

Thanks in advance

Then I don't know. I think that this has been asked before, and I don't think that there was a solution then. Unless upping the VIEWRES-variable helps for you.

I just did a test in my 2015-version and it is smoother lines there then in 2014 - so better times are coming.

Thanks for trying, I know there is a setting somewhere that stops the drawing in paperspace from looking pixelated while zooming in. It basically looks exactly as it does in model space when zooming.

Viewres is the global control for both model and paperspace. Either enter a value at the command prompt, or change it on the options dialog, display tab. If your viewres is already set to a value of 15000 or higher, you are probably bumping up against the physical limits of your monitor hardware.

Now, if you have lineweight display turned on, that will make paperspace look much worse than modelspace since the lines are displayed much fatter in paperspace with that turned on.

But "displayed much fatter in paper space" isn't pixelated is it ? lol
Dowd, Elwood P. Now he was pixelated.

"Much Fatter" is one of those esoteric technical terms that only the most experienced of us truly understand.:lol: