no paste special command

RobinEloquence

Hello!

I'm trying to embed an image into a title block (not as a reference). The only information I can find to do this requires I use the command PASTESPEC. This results in an 'unknown command' notification. What am I missing?

I'm using AutoCad 2014 on a Mac OS 10.9.3.

The primary reason I want to embed the image is because I want to remove the image frame. I've tried to remove it by setting both IMAGEFRAME and FRAME to 0 and 2 in the original title block dwg which seems to work, but when I insert the title block into my drawing the image frame reappears. I set IMAGEFRAME and FRAME to both 0 and 2 in this drawing as well but it's still there.

Any help with this issue would be stupendous!!

Not at a comp now but can you put frame as a layer that won't print such as your viewport one, or draw one over the top and use draw order to stop it showing up when printing?