Adjusting PVC/PVT on a profile

MillerMG

I currently cannot get either label of the PVC or PVT to go below my grade line in Civil 3D 2015. I would like for the text to stay vertical/90 degrees. but be at the bottom portion of the grid. Any ideas?

PVC_PVT Adjustment.jpg

You need to make an "upside down" label. All the offsets will be different. Build it with the mindset of of being below the Profile.

Add the label but make sure the anchor point is set to "under".

If you only need to make a few of them appear under you will have to hold down ctrl+select the certain label. Override the style to your "under" style and change the anchor point to below.

Flipping these labels creates undesirable results.

Thank you so very much! You answered my question perfectly! I hope my picture helped explain what I was trying to achieve. Now I need to add a start line and end line for the K value since the PVC/PVT moved to the bottom. Easy fix. Thanks again for this perfect answer.