How to get rid of this blue rectangle? Autocad 2014

just upgrade to 2014 Autocad, i was wondering how can i get rid or remove this blue icon? it's very annoying. I don't know where it came from. I might have accidently turned it on somewhere on the ribbons, What does it do? Do you guys use it? thanks

pencil.png

constraint.PNG

Kind of hard to tell by the resolution of the image you posted, but it appears to be Selection Cycling... In which case you can use Ctrl+W, or the tray button for same.

ct_selection.cycling.jpg

HTH

Otherwise, do you have constrains enabled? :unsure:

On second thought, selection cycling does not display when in a command attempting to snap, as it now appears you're doing in the screenshot above. Hrrm.

Kind of hard to tell by the resolution of the image you posted, but it appears to be Selection Cycling... In which case you can use Ctrl+W, or the tray button for same.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49881[/ATTACH]

HTH

setting.PNGThis is my setting, i did Ctrl+W and it still show the blue Icon, i went to the parametric tab on the ribbon and the icon does look like Auto constrain.

... i went to the parametric tab on the ribbon and the icon does look like Auto constrain.

What happens when you remove all constraints?

The line you are osnapping to has a contraint so it is letting you know that. Use the DELCONSTRAINT command to remove them.

The line you are osnapping to has a contraint so it is letting you know that. Use the DELCONSTRAINT command to remove them.

...and hope that whoever created the constraint doesn't mind it being deleted... :-)

Quick update, i selected all the objs and used "DELCONSTRAINT" and set constraintinfer = 0 per JD Mather suggestion, I won't see any of the blue icon anymore, i think it's gone now. Today is the first day that i found out that Autocad 2014 has added Constraint Tools, maybe the Autodesk developers learnt from Autodesk Inventor. Thanks guys