Are there a way for limitation to open dwg ??

hosyn

Are there a way for limitation to open dwg file after that modify or delete it by vba , for more explanation after count 3 times open and close deleted??

So you want to have a drawing automatically closed and erased from hard-disk after was opened for 3 times?

This is feasible, but out of curiosity, why you need such potentially dangerous tool? It is not imposible for a pushy, curious one to quickly wipe out an entire project!

I reserve the right to hold my suggestion until you provide a reasonable explanation!

Dear MSasu

This qustion have some reason and the best idea :: the fierst for peresanation of our work in any software useally we define a limited period for running in alert at start ,and we wanna in cad is it possible and how??

So, you intend to use that for drawings sent out to potential clients as portfolio, not for in-house accessed drawings. If I remember correctly you can embed a VBA macro in a drawing, but its functionality can be easily circumvented by disabling macros, not to mention that will be ignored in newer versions of AutoCAD that doesn't anymore include said automation.

Why don't look for providing DWF files instead? This allows one to evaluate the appearance and even take measurements, but prevents adjusting of content.

Some of client don't know about dwf files well and they prefer to get dwg file for presentation .Are there a way for embed lisp file in dwg instead vba macro ,and is there such ability in cad for lisp files??

Are there a way for embed lisp file in dwg instead vba macro ,and is there such ability in cad for lisp files??

Not that I know of. But maybe someone will be able to correct me.

Get them to sign contract on what you give to them that they will not use it for other than review. It may though not be worth the paper it was written on.

Non Disclosure agreement