Dynamic Block with Annotative Attribute

CadFrank

Hello to all,

Here's my problem. Trying to use some annotative attribute in my Dynamic block. Everything works fine. Until I reopen the drawing. The attribute disapears.

I can make it work by using ATTSYNC. Thing is I have a few different Dblock.

I also find it annoying to always have to do that command.

Does anyone know how to fix my problem.

Here's an exemple of my Dblock :test.dwg

Any advice will be apreciated.

Cheers & Beers !

I opened your drawing but didn't see any attributes. You may not have saved your attributes if your were editing your blocks. Open the file that contains the drawing for your block and check to see if the attributes are in your drawing. You could use the block editor but if you have the drawing file that would better I think.

I'm having the same issue but only when I use the reference manager.

Ski_Me...you have to use "ATTSYNC" to see the attributes in the test drawing that OP provided.

Oh ok I see now. I still think it has something to do with your original drawing for the block. All we have to go on is the drawing with the block in it not the source.

Well all my attributes were made in that drawing so it's suppose to be the source.

Even when I use them in Tool Palettes they work. It's after saving and closing AutoCad. Then reopenning the drawing it does that.

The attributes are there, when you open the drawing look in the properties and it shows the attribute value, or double click on the block and it opens the attribute editor. The problem is that you have the attributes set up as annotative with a scale of 1:1 and model space is set at 1:100 so the text is really tiny, zoom into the base point and you see the attribute text, I would personally increase the size of the text in the block editor so it is readable, otherwise you will need to add annotative scales into the list inside the block editor.

The attributes are there, when you open the drawing look in the properties and it shows the attribute value, or double click on the block and it opens the attribute editor. The problem is that you have the attributes set up as annotative with a scale of 1:1 and model space is set at 1:100 so the text is really tiny, zoom into the base point and you see the attribute text, I would personally increase the size of the text in the block editor so it is readable, otherwise you will need to add annotative scales into the list inside the block editor.

Hi,

so I tried it your way, the problem is still there. When I reopen the drawing the scale is still back to being small and I need to do ATTSYNC. When I do that command things go wrong. When I put it at scale 1 : 100 the attribute is no more in the center. If you change the scale list some of them won't fallow.

Something is clearly not functionning well.