Is it possible to have different LTSCALE's in different layouts?

I have a large site plan drawing with 3 separate layouts. The first one is 1"= 200' and I would like the ltscale to be 0.4 so that the custom linetypes show up correctly. In the second layout the drawing is 1"=100' and I want the ltscale to be .8.

I have this drawing (along with about 15 others) setup in sheet sets for large batch plotting so it is not really feasible to just toggle between the two LTSCALE settings.

If your PSLTSCALE is set to 1 then it shouldn't matter what scale your viewport is in the linetype will display the same as if it where 1=1.

So if you create your custom linetypes to display correctly at 1:1 with a LTSCALE of 1 then set your PSLTSCALE to 1 (so that the linetype is scaled identically in modelspace and paperscape)

I have all my custom linetypes set like this so I don't have to worry about changing LTSCALE

PSLTSCALE - 0.jpg

PSLTSCALE - 1.pdf

This is a rule of thumb I use for LTSCALE its set up in the template file to not have to worry about it.

LTSCALE = 1

PSLTSCALE = 1

MSLTSCALE = 1

No matter what scale you change to in model, or what scale you make a viewport, ALL lines will be scaled correctly when using LTSCALE scale for each line as 1. Just draw a line and it will show correctly in model and paper space.

Basically set it and forget it.

in addition, all layout tabs need to be changed to PSLTSCALE = 1, they are individual. So if you set one tab that way and copy it, it will stay like that.

I have been using AutoCAD for over 25 years now and I am still amazed at some of the settings I have never messed with. Thanks everyone!!!

Dave