Custom Tool Bar Issue

Honda Matt

I have a Custom made Tool Bars (from scratch) that causes issues when trying to open files.

When I open files using File, Open or Open button I can open 2 files without an issue. When I go to open a 3rd I get a fatal error. FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e09d7363h Exception at ft78940dh

When I open files using Windows Explorer I can open as many as I like without issues.

2009 AutoCAD, Windows 7

What could be causing this????

I have not run into this until another drafter started with my profile and tool bars. They open using File....We have multiple serves that we access.

Any help would be great

Thanks,

Matt

Did you try resetting your Profile?

Yes retried everything.

Not sure if its the Dim Style Control that I added to my tools bars or not. Is the only odd thing that could be causing this

We are guessing with out your toolbar did you redefine some of the default commands like Open.

There are many commands that are redefined. Most switch to the correct layer when selected....Switches to the DIM layer when you dimension something. The only odd one I have is my plot button...I have it set up to save before it plots.

Try this

^c^C(command "_qsave")(command "PLOT")

That does not allow the plot dialog box to open. I need this to open as we use 3-4 different printers/plots depending on how we are plotting

2nd try this

^c^c(command "_qsave")plot

re 3-4 plotters I have the plotters all setup so users pick printer not the plot command

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50070[/ATTACH]

switched the marco tot he above...Command line now says this and nothing happens when I hit the plot button.

Command: (command "_qsave")plot _qsave

Command: nil

Still no change when trying to open drawing files through AutoCAD