Cutting the command process ?

hosyn

Sometimes after running some command the process is been long and go to unknown looping and we wanna to cut the performing command and stop it are there a way for do this??(something ctrl-c or ...)

Esc would be what you are looking for but that doesn't always work. Sometimes it's best to let AutoCAD work itself out but there are times when that won't happen. At that point, I think your only choice is Windows Task Manager.

When AutoCAD hangs up make note of what you were doing for the next time it happens. If this happens often, you need to find out what is causing AutoCAD to hang. There is usually some sort of error that couses this.

hmm...I interpreted the question that the OP wants to cut down the time spent inputting different values on the commandline - in that case I recommend the Action Recored and Macros.

I took "unknown looping" as AutoCAD getting hung up.

Same here, perhaps a clarification by OP is needed.

Here when I get a hang in AutoCAD, it is usually due to IT running a scan. May be a place to start.

THanx all guys

My meaning that robdraw explain ,indeed sometimes in my habit for moving entity or block i get (no from grip) and drag it , and often cad process don't act well and i have to esc key or task manager for ending halt process and at this situation i lose time and unsaved job ...:(

Rob was right :)

I have that problem sometimes, usually with large and/or cumbersome drawings where I accidently drag something and it freezes. If it happens in every drawing, then I suspect it's a hardware issue - or a large temp-folder-issue. If it is just the singular drawings, then yeah, just don't do it. And remember to save. Save often! :)

What processes are running when you open Task Manager?

What are your computer specifications? What graphics card and driver are you running?