Filter all block attribute texts except one particular text

Hi All,

I am confused with filters, I am working on P&ID which is been copied from other drawing. Here I have number of blocks with attribute texts.....where I have to change all dias of all blocks except which has 3/4" dia text. Is it possible to select all block attribute texts at a time except which have 3/4" dia text.

More than likely, the 3/4" dia text is not on it's own layer.

As to the OP, if there aren't too many variations, you could use Edit/Find for all the values other than 3/4" dia.

Thank you Jarr and Rob for your Suggestions. Rob I agree with your comment that I can find/edit for 3/4" text, but here is not problem with 3/4" text my problem is to select all block attribute texts except 3/4" text containing blocks and I need to blank (delete) all block attribute texts. I need work on number of drawings of these kinds............in various drawing I need except only particular text remaining all to be deleted. I want to perform this action in various drawing so I cannot find and edit each block text.

You can to do it with GATTE but it still requires some work. GATTE changes all or some of a chosen block to be blank. When prompted to change all select "No". You can then use a window select to pick all of them and then shift deselect the ones with 3/4". If you have a lot with 3/4" it could be tedious but it is less work than the current alternative.

I was going to suggest what rob said, selecting all text then deselecting the 3/4" Is this a height of the text? Or wording 3/4"?? I'm going to search the select similar, I remember it having text height as an option. Or maybe that was for match properties. Personally I'm a fan of the annotative text. If that was annotative you could just change the scale and only the 3/4" text would be visible.

ANNOALLVISIBLE = 0 only shows the current scale annotative objects

Thank you Rob and Jarr.................Rob suggestion is comparatively similar with my problem, but this is also selects particular block at time not selects all blocks at at a time. I tried GATTE it is also similar the way I am working, I always select block reference from quick select when all the particular blocks were selected I will deselect texts which were not required to change and I will edit remaining from properties manager. Once again thanks..I think some body has write lisp for this issue.....