Selecting lines/polylines

Good morning all,

is there any way (command) that prevents me from selecting lines/polylines/objects, something similar to "imageframe" command.

Thanks for the help!

You could definitely set up some FILTERS and save them with the FILTER command.

Setting them up is a bit tedious, but once you have, and save them for future selection from

the drop down list, they are very useful.

You should check out QUICKSELECT first, and maybe SELECT SIMILAR, which I don't use,

and see if they are up to the task, but if not, FILTER is a rock solid way to go.

You could definitely set up some FILTERS and save them with the FILTER command.

Setting them up is a bit tedious, but once you have, and save them for future selection from

the drop down list, they are very useful.

You should check out QUICKSELECT first, and maybe SELECT SIMILAR, which I don't use,

and see if they are up to the task, but if not, FILTER is a rock solid way to go.

Hmm....maybe wasn't clear enough about what I'm trying to achieve (sorry about that). You know when you use IMAGEFRAME command to turn off raster frames, making them unselectable but still visible (acting like some kind of a background picture)? That's the effect that I'm trying to achieve with vector elements. I want them to be visible but I don't want to select them or to be selectable.