line type scale in viewport

designerstuart

hi all

i have a drawing with loads of layouts each one with one viewport. all look fine but one shows batting linetype as 10x bigger. i have checked the magic four in several layouts plus the troublemaker, and in modelspace:

LTSCALE

PSLTSCALE

MSLTSCALE

CELTSCALE

all are set to 0. i'm out of ideas! i did go to host (linetype is xref'd in) and checked same, PSLTSCALE was set to 1, but changing it made no difference.

REGENALL, close drawing etc. what have i missed please?

Thy this click and open the viewport. Now select the batting linetype that needs to be fix, and view its properties. Note to view he properties you can press CTRL 1 and this will get you there. once in the properties of the batting linetype scrol down and find a linetype scale. Whatever that number is just reduce it by 1/10th. This should fix your problem. If not let me know.

It all depends if you are using annotative scaling or not. If you are not, like me the to get to a 1/8" = 1'-0" I would set the following.

LTscale = 96

Psltscale = 1

msltscale = 1

celtscale = 1

If you are running annotitive then it would be differnt in the ltscale.

Also if everything else looks fine in the drawing except one thing, then i would just change that one thing. That is my opinion

right - rookie error. well, 2.

caddcop - i wrote the wrong number here - well noticed!

also, i did not realise that if you were 'inside' the viewport PSLTSCALE would not work. sorta makes sense really.

so when in paper space, not in a viewport, PSLTSCALE was at 0. I set it to 1. Fine.