Family placement

Chronos69

I havecreated a Revit family model of a coper for a railway platform. Reasonablybasic stuff I’m sure that you would agree.

When it comesto placing this into a project, would it have to place this single Copermultiple times along the edge of the platform?

What i amhoping is that, i can place 1 family, multiple times along a 3D string/line(e.g the front of a platform) otherwise i would have to place each coperindividually adjusting the angle each time as i go along, as the platform isnot flat and there are ramps at each end of the platform which need to be takeninto account.

Any advicewould be much appreciated.

I'm sure that you can get multiples in one shot, but getting them all at once could be quite difficult. This is advanced family making that I am not familiar enough with to even get you started but I'm sure you can find some tutorials that will teach what you need to know.