I lost my all toolbar from autocad 2007 & 2012 .. please help

rajivkha2007

I am using auto-cad 2007 on Saturday,suddenly my auto cad get fatal error and it closed, after that i reopen it but there's no toolbar in it. i re-installed it also but still same problem. i tried another version also but still no toolbar in it.

for your reference screenshot attached.

please help

screenshot.jpg

Command: -TOOLBAR

Enter toolbar name or [ALL]: Standard

Enter an option [show/Hide/Left/Right/Top/Bottom/Float] : accept the default by pressing the Enter

The Standard toolbar should now be displayed on your screen.

ya i types cuiload than new window appear which say to load acad.cui file but when i browse it to profile folder it empty

That doesn't sound like you followed the complete procedure to me. Unless you do ever step of the process, in order, you are setting yourself up for failure.

This is the procedure you should be following. Read it carefully. Follow it exactly.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-remove-all-Autodesk-products-from-a-Windows-system.html

When you do install AutoCAD create a Windows Restore point first then temporarily disable the UAC and your anti-virus program.

If the problem doesn't finally go away you may have to wipe your hard drive and start all over from scratch.

Where did you get your copies of AutoCAD 2007 and 2012?

There should be no problem. I've had as many as five different versions on one computer. However, before installing the second version create a Windows Restore point.