Road marking lisp

Hello,

I need to make a road marking (chevron or crosshatch) like this:

11c.jpg

Does anyone have a lisp which I can use to make this kind of road marking. I am working on Autocad Civil 3D 2014. Making this hatches manually is very time consuming and I don't know how to write a lisp fot it. I sure some of You worked out this problem.

Thank You for Your answers.

Thanks for this link ReMark. I have installed it. And it works quite good. There is a tool that let you create chevrons like the first one, but not like the second one. But still it works quite good.

TransverseMarkings_Crosshatchingpng.png

Yes, someone has worked out this problem.

The trouble is that they want your money

Not everybody wants my money eldon! ;)

Anyway if someone have a lisp for it, or aother tools I will really apreciate it.

Not everybody wants my money eldon!

That is what I said, so your comment is rather unnecessary. Enjoy the freebies whilst you can.

• 7 months later...

I realise this post may be a little late, but, I have written a routine that draws various hatch styles between two polylines to UK Department for Transport Signs Manual Chapter 5 Diagram 1040 dimensions. It can also produce chevrons (by applying the routine twice). I've also added the option to draw construction lines for the motorway standard chevrons. A few steps of editing are necessary but it is reasonably quick to do.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I have a .fas file for trial.

We reviewed various software packages at work and they were coming in at around £1k !! The only things we needed were the hatch and zig-zag generators. Done the hatch. Working on a zebra layout creator now!!

• 3 years later...