A little help with the Align Text Lisp? (Lee Mac?)

Torro

I need a bit of help with this lisp if anyone can help... I've been happily using in 2D work but we've just tried it with a 3D polyline and it doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.

I click on the text, click on the line, and the text snaps to the end point of the line rather than the main body of it. Moving the cursor just causes it to wiggle around that point. It won't align to the line. Anyone have any idea why this would be and how it can be fixed?

Can anyone help with this?

Maybe I didn't give enough detail.... Our site surveys come into CAD as 3D polylines and some text. We want to view the data in 2D but need to keep the entities 3D and not flatten the drawing. We need to be able to align the text existing text and any new lines we write to the lines in the 2D view, exactly as you would to a 2D poly using the ATC lisp. So, click on the text, click on the line - text aligns to line. Done. Unless anyone can advise an alternative way to do it with minimum clicks?