Insert or Import Dimension Style Control

Good day,

How do I insert or import only the dimension style control into my existing drawing, from the company's standard template layout without the copy, paste and save route?

Im don't know, how or if I can use CUI to export the dimension style control from the company's standard template layout to my existing drawing. I tried it and it didn't look right, so I cancelled.

Kind Regards,

Guitte

Hi Rob,

Thanks for replying.

Do I select all the dimension styles in the Design Center and paste it in my existing drawing?

Thanks,

Where can I find the design Center on ACAD LT without using the shortcut ADCENTER?

Hit the F1 key, (Help (Design Center)) and identify the ribbon button to click.

Or, with tool tips on, simply hover over buttons until one says "Design Center". You will have to navigate to the dwt file you need in the Design Center.

Hi Dana,

Typing "Design Center" in the bar of Help, gives me all the center's except Design Center. Your second reply helped a lot, something I did ages ago - drag and drop a command into a ribbon for easy access. Awesome.

The icon also shows Rob's shortcut - Ctrl+2

Thank you,

Guitte

Hi Dana,

Typing "Design Center" in the bar of Help, gives me all the center's except Design Center. Your second reply helped a lot, something I did ages ago - drag and drop a command into a ribbon for easy access. Awesome.

The icon also shows Rob's shortcut - Ctrl+2

Thank you,

Guitte

Next time try the Index in Help. It is exact word by exact word, unlike the other help search tab, which has taken on a somewhat google - like time wasting function.