AM Shaft calculator result box text error

ConMan

In AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 when I run the shaft calculation command the result table is filled with "variable" names as opposed to correct names. See screenshot below.

Shaft new error.jpg

That's what came out this morning. I opened an older drawing that had a shaft calculation that was done in 2014. I suppose since it was created correctly in 2014 it still displays correctly in 2015. See screenshot below.

Shaft old okay.jpg

The only thing I could find about this after some googling was this thread at the Autodesk forums. I confirmed that the target location under Options was different between 2014 and 2015. However I can see no way to change target location in 2015 (and don't recall ever having to monkey with this in past). The "translator" folder didn't exist but I was able to create it and place a copy of the referenced "gefeko.mld" file in it but it didn't help. Tried running a new shaft calculation and still got same text field error.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

• 2 months later...