inventor vs solidworks

bjenk8100

Hello,

I recently downloaded inventor's 30 day trial. I am astonished how similar it is to solidworks. It has almost the same interface but they changed some names around. These the same creators? I am still learning and would like to know some great video tutorial places. I will check out Lynda for they taught me the basics of solidworks well. I am interested that this company wants to interview me due to my autocad and solidworks experience and are willing to train inventor. They told me to download the trial and get acquainted. Any great direction on learning the program is the main focus of my post.

Brian

The built in tutorials are fantastic and you may also want to invest in a training course I would recommend this if you are looking at manufacturing you models. Good luck