In Place Text Editor

MikeMc52

When I double pick on a mtext in my drawing I get the full "In Line Text Editor" however when I double pick on an attribute in a block and the attribute is a mtext, I have to pick the little box at the to the right of the "Value" box. The problem is when I pick this box I only get partial 'In Line Text Editor" box.

Hello Mike, that system variable change doesn't seem to do anything on my setup,

which is okay, as I don't have any problem with using the Enhanced Attribute Editor,

but I was curious to see what it did.

Good work figuring it out for yourself.

Did you use SYSVDLG to demystify it?

It is always a good place to start, in case you don't know about it. :)

Hi Dadgad - ATTIPE works like is says it does on my system. And I need the full "In Place Text Editor" to edit attributes that I make multiline text. Making multiline text attributes is the only way I know to make fractions stack. Using the Enhanced Attribute Editor will not edit multiline text for me. I have to pick the box to the right of the "Value" box in the Enhanced Attribute Editor which will open the "In Place Text Editor".

And I had to search out the SYSVDLG. But I have the "Express" tab now.:) Thanks you.