AutoCad Crashes when plotting to PDF

phankhanhvan

Hi all,

Please help.

I am trying to plot a layout to PDF, but whenever I click OK, AutoCad crashes and shuts down immediately. I try to put that layout onto a Sheet (sheetset) and try to Publish from there, but again, there is Errors found and cannot plot, the Sheetset thing does not shut down the program but still cannot publish.

One more thing is in the same AutoCad file, I have 4 layouts, and I can plot 2 layouts to PDF and 2 others just make AutoCad crashed.

Please help, I have tried so many times and no fairy tale happens... :(:(:(

Thank you so much. I have tried Audit then Purge all, but AutoCad still shuts down. 2 layouts still works and other 2 still dont.

yes, I uses the same plot setting because I created one layout, then duplicated that layout to get new layout.

Thank you.

Please help, my boss is asking me for the drawings and I am so stuck here...

I think there is something wrong within my drawing (I mean in Model space), the model seems abit heavier than my normal drawings. I asked my friend to plot them for me and they worked, but when back to my laptop, those just crash again.

I dont know how to find the errors within the drawing...

PLEASE HELP!!!:(

WBlock the entire drawing out to a fresh file. This should eliminate any errors that are not related to the objects in the drawing. You will need to recreate your layouts in the new file. If you are still getting errors after that, we will need to dig deeper.

Since this seems to be computer related, it's possible that you are having a graphics card issue. Are you using on-board graphics or do you have a dedicated video card?

What is different about those layouts? Are there any PDFs or other images? Lots of viewports? 3D views?