Annotative Blocks & Match Orientation Text Not Working

jarr3tt88

So I've recently found how to use the alignment parameter in dynamic blocks and I think they are awesome! Now I've seen that the text or attributes will also match the orientation of the block. So I've been looking for ways to make attributes always 0 rotation. I found a way for dynamic blocks with attributes, and it works exactly how I want it. But once I turn this block into an annotative block, it stops working correctly and goes back to rotated text. Of course this doesn't make sense to me and I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this?

I created a text style that has match orientation to layout checked, and it works for non annotative blocks perfectly. Once the block is made annotative, it doesn't work. Here are two block examples, same alignment parameter, and also same text style. The outlet block works as intended, the hose bib block does not. Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance!

Alignment Blocks.dwg