AutoCAD LT License

greythorne

Just a quick question.

I have a AutoCAD LT 2015 license which is installed on a laptop and it is activated. Now the laptop is faulty and need to be changed.

My question is can the license be transferred to a another laptop/desktop?

Thank you.

Yes obviously, if a computer is faulty, when you install LT onto another computer it will ask for it to be registered and a code returned to authorise you should have no problems. The 2nd part is that you may be able to get a transfer code but I would not worry to much about going that way.

Ok I can hear I will copy to several pc's if they will authorise automatically I can assure you Big Brother is watching expect a phone call from an Autocad dealer Autodesk take software piracy very seriously.

You should be able to obtain an activation code with no problem. If there is one you will not get a call from AutoDesk; you'll get an email instead. Directions as to what to do next will be contained in the email. Still...no worry. AutoCAD will function for a full 30 days just as if it were a trial. You should be able to straighten out any problems within 48 to 72 hours max.