Navis Manage

NH3man!

Desktop Analytics is causing Navisworks Manage 2015 to crash before it even completes the open process. It won't even allow unchecking of the box to participate before it freezes and crashes. Cutomer Involvement Program (CIP) in AutoCAD 2015 had a similar issue. I found a way through regedit to prevent it from even opening. I cannot, however, figure out how to prevent this Desktop Analytics from opening. I'm certain it's to do with our IT preventing access to the website. I don't know what the web address is, even, to request them to allow access.

I know it is not AutoCAD but didn't know where else to put it.

Thanks

Maybe check in the Local Services list to see what service is connected to Desktop Analytics and if it is set to Automatic. If so, see if you can manually start this, have a delay start or any other option. If you don't have Admin rights you may need to get I.T. personnel involved.

That's all I can think of at the moment.