Removing edges of intersecting 3d objects

HoneyBadger

I am working on an irregular oblique pyramid. I started with the basic shape and extruded the separate planes. Usually I would use a subtract command but that does not seem to work in this case. I am trying to do a trim-like operation with 3d objects. Is there another command for this? In addition, I am sure there is a more effective way to do this but I feel this method would give me better lines for a wood cut.

3D models can be "trimmed" using the SLICE command assuming it is appropriate in this case. But we won't know until you attach a copy of the drawing to your next post.

If your problem is actually modeling the irregular oblique pyramid you can use the pyramid command, then hold Ctrl down and pick on the apex, pick the round grip and stretch to where you want it.

The SLICE command worked! I had tried it previously but missed a very small missed intersection. Now that it is rectified all is well. Thank you!