AutoCAD 2014 on Terminal Server w/o CITRIX

trioxy

Greetings,

Question is: Is there a way to run more than 2 instances of AutoCAD 2014 on a single Terminal Server (Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer)?

And, yes, I know about EULA. I'm talking about workarounds (hacks). I've done it with AutoCAD 2012, but it seems like the method I used not working anymore. I've tried CITRIX XenApp, it does not solve the problem with instances. It's nothing about stealing (pirating). It's for the educational purposes of students in college and the simplicity of administration. They have all their licenses. But, as you know, AutoCAD has only Stand-alone and Network Licenses allowing only 2 instances of AutoCAD on a single Terminal Server.

I will be very happy for any answers, advises, points, where I can get information or even about other forums, where I can repost this problem.

I'm sorry for my English.