Single Phase Panel Schedule Issue

-KarL-

I am having some issues with single phase panels in Revit and am wondering if anybody else has seen this issue.

Any time I try to create a panel schedule for a single phase panel, the schedule reduces to two phase columns, but the phases still repeat every 3 rows rather than every other (see attached picture).

Panel Schedule.jpg

I have tried using a default template instead of our company template, and have tried using the standard panel families and still come up with the same result.

Any idea on what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance,

Karl

I have that set to Hide column for third phase, which it is doing correctly. But it is still showing the next A phase on circuits 7 & 8 instead of 5 & 6.

Edit: I assigned a bunch of circuits the panel and the loading goes to the correct phase, so it appears to be a graphical issue.

You're talking about the shading, correct? If so, you will have to manually override each cell. Since you started off with a three phase panel schedule it was already preset.

Yep, I thought the shading would automatically adjust with the phase values. Guess I will just have to create 2 different template then.

Thanks for the help though.