Color to monochrome issue when plotting in paperspace (CAD 2011)

EJMpurdue

Hello, I'm a newbie to the forum, but have been using CAD for quite some time. I usually plot drawings directly from model space since they don't have to be professional or have title blocks for my job. I guess I have gotten a little rusty at paper space and now I am having a color plotting issue that I am determined to figure out one way or another.

My layer colors show up correctly in paper space, but as soon as I do a plot (to pdf or to the printer), everything, other than the raster images I have in the title block become monochrome. I have tried changing the plot styles, even going so far as to set up a new one that seemed like it should have worked, but I'm stumped.

I don't know if this is providing enough information, so please feel free to ask additional questions if I need to be more specific about something!

Any help is much appreciated!

Check your CTB file on right side of PLOT screen as a default try acad.ctb if you open it up and choose a color above 10 it should be set to object color. You can make as many CTB as you want if individual plot configuration mixture of color and BW.

Thanks for the suggestion...I still can't figure it out. I changed the plot style to acad.ctb and checked the color settings. I did a screen capture, and tried to attached it...hoping it works when I post this. Maybe I'm missing something simple. All the colors say 'use object color'. I wasn't sure if you meant change the actual color of the layer to something above 10, but I tried that as well. PLOT_STYLE.jpg

Only other thing is in Layers you can have viewports with different layer colors than those drawn in model space got to the far right and have a look at VP Color & VP Plotstyle all should be the same