automatic drawing elevation&section plan in autocad?????????

hello dear all

:(i watched video about drawing elevation & section plan using elevation line and section line in autocad, I always do it manually drawn Which is very time-consuming

Is it really possible to automatically draw is???????

please help me

She could be useful for me.

thank you very much

dear remark

this is 2d plan the in learning video by ahmad qahtan is shown in youtube under title elevation&section, I was surprised when I saw this video , i send link for you, please explain for me , how do this?

thanks a lot

Edited by hamidciv

mr qahtan using autocad do this, i attached image at work.

I know you can do it by REVIT SOFTWARE , but whether it is possible with AutoCAD???????

THANKS2014-08-21_151021.png

Revit and AutoCAD are two entirely different animals. And I would imagine that although the drawing appears to be 2D that to generate a section and an elevation would have required a 3D model.

There are several ways to generate 2D views of 3D models in AutoCAD all of which were previously suggested to you if I recall. Did you not look into any of them?

DEAR REMARK

in this video only used 2d plan, and with useing 2d plan, elevation& section Is plotted.

this photo elevation with using this method is shown

thanksELEVATION.jpg

Unfortunately NO. It's something like preREVIT (like idea), but they are completely different. No program will know, what is the height of windows, doors, roofs and etc. In REVIT (or architecture), YOU know and tell them what are the heights and so on ... when draw the levels, and then appears the elevations

dear remark

I was also surprised because I spend hours of my time to draw elevation & section in plan,if friends have information about automatic elevation & section please guide me.

Is there a LISP for AutoCAD to do this with the Basic AutoCAD????

please Sharing

information about drawing elevation & section using automatic method in autocad.

thanks dear remark

Hamid: You need to start with a 3D model. There is no lisp routine I know of that will automatically generate an elevation and a section in AutoCAD. There are built in commands that will extract 2D views of a 3D model in AutoCAD. Do you understand?

dear remark

in this video Not at all not using 3d model and elevation and section Obtained of 2d plan, Your order is absolutely correct but drawing 3d model too consuming time.

thank

dear remark

Did you mean that the video The three-dimensional model built? then elevation&section is plotted according to 3d model?

thank

Think about it for just one moment. I give you a floor plan for a house. It's in 2D. How do you or any CAD program you can name automatically generate an elevation? You don't know what the house looks like from the outside. Neither does the program. Is it modern? Is it Victorian? Maybe the house is Moorish in style. If you don't know how can the program deduce the style of the house just from the floor plan?

dear remark

Did you mean that the video The three-dimensional model built? then elevation&section is plotted according to 3d model?

thank

My opinion is this... In all likelihood the views of the house were generated from a 3D model.

Yes, it is time consuming to build the model but if the model is built correctly the 2D views generated from it will be 100% accurate.

That screen grab is from an AutoCAD derivative, or vertical to use the more common term, called AutoCAD Architecture. Although that view is a 2D plan view, it works by placing 3D walls, windows, doors and so on into position, and telling those walls, etc., how wide and tall they are, what they're made of for hatching on elevations and sections, all in 3D.

dJE