Attribute value not shown in block att manager

Hello all,

In the attached dwg I have created a couple of blocks with attributes.

If you EATTEDIT each block you will see that the value for each tag it is shown but if you BATTMAN there are no values shown only instructions I put there.

It is so annoying because up until 2 or 3 weeks ago everything was showed correct in the block attribute manager. Is there a setting that I need to change to make thins right again? For your reference I put the original square with attributes that I use to create new blocks.

Also, when I create the blocks, the order should be DES, QTY, DESCRIPTION, but sometimes after the block is created the order it is changed and I have no explanation for this. Did happen to you? It is something that can be fixed with some settings or is a bug that ACAd never tried to fix?

Thank you.

Blocks_w_att.dwg

EATTEDIT shows the values for the block that you select, and so will show different values if the blocks are changed, BATTMAN shows the attributes as they were created in the block definiton and is used to change the order of attributes as they appear in EATTEDIT

For the order of the attributes, are you saying that the order is right for awhile, then changes? The order you select the attributes when selecting objects to create the block should determine their order in the block definition. AFAIK, you have to select them individually to force the order.

Please compare the values from EATTEDIT with walues from BATTMAN. Is this the way BATTMAN should show them, or they should be the same?

Thanks

The values in EATTEDIT show the values you have given to individual blocks that are inserted.

The values in BATTMAN show the values you have stored in the block definition and could be different