Model Space Viewports issue

adrath

I'm having an issue with model space viewports in a drawing. I'm using Civil 3D 2014 and the drawing contains a alignments, profiles, assemblies, a corridor, cross-sections and quantities tables.

I used the VPORTS command to split the screen into three model space viewports like so:

3 VPORTS.jpg

The idea being that I can have a look at the cross-sections, plan view and an isometric of the corridor all at the same time.

However, when I click from one viewport to another, it zooms all viewports out like ths:

3 VportsZoom.jpg

And this happens in the command line:

"Command: Regenerating model.

Regenerating model.

Regenerating model.

Regenerating model.

Command:

Command: (ai_tiledvp 1 nil)

Command:

Command:

Command: (ai_tiledvp 3 "_B")

Command: Regenerating model."

It only does this in this particular drawing (to my knowledge, anyway) so I'm guessing it's some ambient setting that got toggled by mistake, but I can't find anything that seems like it might fix the issue.

Also, on a side note I tried typing ai_tiledvp into the command line to see if it was a system variable, but alas it was no avail.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.