entities not visible in the drawing

gvgbabu

hi all

i have inserted a table in a drawing. after i re open the drawing the table is not visible. when i explode the table it is saying that 1 external reference. please guide me how to see the table in the drawing and how to explode this type of entities. i am here attaching my drawing.

please help me

thanks in advance

gvg

Drawing1.dwg

when i right click on the table and select update table then it's visible, explodable and modificable. i didnt get any information on update table. let me know what is that property.

gvg

Hi remark

I inserted the table using vb.net

the table layer is colsch. layer is not off or frozen?

please explain about update table as i perviously mentioned.

when selecting and listing select/all/enter/list/p.it shows ACAD_TABLE.

i would like to know regarding update table only in autocad 2007.

The only update table option I am aware of would have applied to AutoCAD 2008 onward as that is when the DataLink feature was added. And I think you have made it clear enough we are talking about AutoCAD 2007. Thanks for the reminder.

Firstly, to respect other's time... Here's a duplicate thread.

Second, this thread should be moved to the .NET forum, given that we now know the OP is experiencing difficulty with a result of inserting of the Table using code.

Lastly, to the OP, kindly post your code if you want help with it... To venture a guess in the dark starting with the simplest thing to overlook, is that when you instantiate Dim table as Table = new Table(), you may have neglected to call table.SetDatabaseDefaults() Method prior to modifying Object, and ultimately .AppendEntity(table) & .AddNewlyCreatedDBObject(table, True), followed by .Comit()

HTH