Making grid by vba

anindya

I have attached one sample drawing for your observation.is it possible to make by vba ?then pls provide me the vba code for that one

and-then.png

Since CADTutor isn't a 'drive thru' perhaps it would be better if you'd also post the code you have so far, so our volunteer members aren't being asked to code the entire thing themselves. :thumbsup:

Cheers

i did it by array command but every time the datum is changing so i have to do it manually that is time taken so asked for help.....any how if possible provide the any lisp or any vba code to execute that for getting the desired result.

i did it by array command but every time the datum is changing so i have to do it manually that is time taken so asked for help.....any how if possible provide the any lisp or any vba code to execute that for getting the desired result.

I can appreciate your motivation, but feel you may be missing the point... It doesn't matter if Visual LISP or VBA; wishing for someone else to code you an entire solution is rarely granted, without you first coding an attempt. Even then, you'll typically receive guidance on how to overcome a given roadblock, and not an entire re-write of your code. You have to put in the effort, before it is worth our volunteering time to assist.

As for the logic of your problem, instead of creating an Array, perhaps you could instead either simply offset, or programmatically calculate the coordinates of the required vertices and create a new entity for each corresponding line in your grid.

Good luck!

i dont know anything about vba code or lisp.when ever i faced problem i searched here and got the solution.then i copy those as my asset to use in future in my problem.so i have lisp programme and vba what i found in net, in here or in other location,but in these case i tried but i failed.so i asked.if i get then my that issue will be solved.As a consequence my attempt in these case will not bring anything for me,but those who knows can do lots.so pls understand.i am just a user not a maker because i have no knowledge to make a vba or lisp.

Who can say for sure why some requests, like yours, go unfulfilled while others seemed to be answered/solved rather quickly. Could be influenced by any number of factors. Just try to be patient.

i am just a user not a maker because i have no knowledge to make a vba or lisp.

I understand; I too am a user first, and have only recently learned through a lot of personal time, and the kindness of others how to become a 'maker' as you put it.

I think it's great that you've had such success for finding what you need here at CADTutor, and know that *IF* a member here has the time they will help... As ReMark correctly put it, please be patient. :beer:

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...