Strange ! linetype scale

Really strange, how did you get those examples? Both files have the same settings LTSCALE=1.0... Linetype scales of layers and entities are the same and dimensions of entities are the same (radius of circles matches from both examples)... I don't know, shed some light...

M.R.

Really strange, how did you get those examples? Both files have the same settings LTSCALE=1.0... Linetype scales of layers and entities are the same and dimensions of entities are the same (radius of circles matches from both examples)... I don't know, shed some light...

M.R.

:( I use Autocad2007 draw that. the both. strange.

my guess one has used the ACAD.LIN line definition file and the other has used ACADISO.LIN

there is a way to check but I can't remember how.

Just checked, reloading the linetype from ACADISO.LIN restores them both to the same "look".

Although all the setting in both drawings are the same. One drawing had the linetype Dashed actually brought in from an imperial drawing (or metric). Because the linetypes have the same name it gets really confusing, but change the linetype scale in test1.dwg to 0.5 and in test2.dwg change the scale to 12.7 . Now both drawings look the same, then take a look at the line type definition files for metric and imperial and see if you can see where the problem came from :D

EDIT

oops a bit late I typed this out posted it, went for lunch, and found I had been timed out, so logged back in and hit post again, and I'm too late Dave got there :thumbsup:

Although all the setting in both drawings are the same. One drawing had the linetype Dashed actually brought in from an imperial drawing (or metric). Because the linetypes have the same name it gets really confusing, but change the linetype scale in test1.dwg to 0.5 and in test2.dwg change the scale to 12.7 . Now both drawings look the same, then take a look at the line type definition files for metric and imperial and see if you can see where the problem came from :D

EDIT

oops a bit late I typed this out posted it, went for lunch, and found I had been timed out, so logged back in and hit post again, and I'm too late Dave got there :thumbsup:

Thans ! guys

Is truly acad.lin & acadiso.lin problem .

reloading the linetype from ACADISO.LIN . ok!!!

can use lisp to reloading the linetype from ACADISO.LIN ???:idea:

Thans ! guys

Is truly acad.lin & acadiso.lin problem .

reloading the linetype from ACADISO.LIN . ok!!!

can use lisp to reloading the linetype from ACADISO.LIN ???:idea:

If you set your MEASUREMENT system variable to 1, it will be appropriate for METRIC, but even so you will need to reload the linetypes, and HATCH patterns are also controlled by this system variable.