AutoCAD 2015 not OPEN

Darknight

Dear anyone,

Whenever i am opening AutoCAD 2015, it checked some file, and permanently "Loading..."

I had try reinstall, but it didn't work.

This is a screenshot

JMBwJVF.png

permanently loading

Please give me your feed back and sorry for my English

Regards,

Darknight

Try to open Windows Explorer, search for file acad.lsp and acaddoc.lsp. If you see them in multiple places, like My Documents and other uncommon places it could be a virus. Unless you did create those files, delete them.

I saw several times that these files exist in My Documents folder and can be very huge, up to several hundreds MB. That's why AutoCAD is loading very slow.

Try to open Windows Explorer, search for file acad.lsp and acaddoc.lsp. If you see them in multiple places, like My Documents and other uncommon places it could be a virus. Unless you did create those files, delete them.

I saw several times that these files exist in My Documents folder and can be very huge, up to several hundreds MB. That's why AutoCAD is loading very slow.

Thanks, but it's not work...

Did you check that your computer supports 2015 we did test on current hardware 25 minutes to open so we wait for new pc's. Goto www.Autodesk.com system requirements.

I had check system requirements, and it's suitable with my system - windows 8.1

Is this a network installation or standalone?

During the installation process was the UAC disabled? How about your anti-virus program? Was that also disabled?

In my opinion it is hanging because it is searching for but cannot find a certain file or set of files.