Link Multiple Object to Single Field

i would just want to ask if it is possible to select multiple objects then link it to a single field?

i want to link the areas of multiple polylines / hatches into field so i don't need to update them everytime we have revisions.

with hatch what i did is set the HPSEPARATE sysvar to 0.

The problem is that when i need to add in another area to be hatch, i have no choice but to delete that hatch and hatch all the areas again and link it again to the field...

if i can just set HPSEPARATE to 1 and also link multiple objects to single field it should be better.

and with polylines how?

is there any command i am missing? or if not, it is achievable via lisp?

arunz: Is what possible? Linking an object to a single field or multiple fields? Remember that any solution that involves the use of lisp will not work in LT as it does not support lisp. You would have to resort to using a diesel macro assuming there is a way to do what you want. At this time I cannot answer that question.

Edited by ReMark