Arrangement drawings

andy_lee

Hi guys

At "Mode space" , I have some drawing. maybe is not the same as the size of the drawing frame .

I need to arrange them neatly by drawing No. (1-SS706A-003).

I hope can set Columns

Can set Row spacing and columns spacing too!

test1.png

TEST1.dwg

So you want to attach those drawings by their boundary sizes and column and row spacings... Do you know how many columns and rows are required or this data will be obtained from drawing names specifications...

I suggest that you make lisp that will create scr file and that will execute that script, gathering *.dwg files opening each of them, check for boundary size, close it, attach it at right coordinates in main file from which script is running and repeat process for next *.dwg...

So you want to attach those drawings by their boundary sizes and column and row spacings... Do you know how many columns and rows are required or this data will be obtained from drawing names specifications...

I suggest that you make lisp that will create scr file and that will execute that script, gathering *.dwg files opening each of them, check for boundary size, close it, attach it at right coordinates in main file from which script is running and repeat process for next *.dwg...

Hi marko. Thanks !

It seems very complicated .

There is another post just last week trying to do same thing pick dwgs and insert in grid I know I posted. Will find pretty sure Tharwat answered. I posted a manual automatic solution. If th drawings are all the same size throw the list into excel and create row column using INSERT.

There is another post just last week trying to do same thing pick dwgs and insert in grid I know I posted. Will find pretty sure Tharwat answered. I posted a manual automatic solution.

Thanks BIGAL.

your means is this ? http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?88694-insert-multiple-files-in-one-drawing

If th drawings are all the same size throw the list into excel and create row column using INSERT.

in the Model space , The drawings are not all the same size.

Problem with different size dwgs as just that you would have to look at every drawing first and make a bounding box then do row and spacing. Read my other comment about placing in the dwg text which is the name of the to be inserted dwg you can move this text and rerun a lisp which inserts a dwg at the text point nice thing is is if doesn't work undo or cancel move text a bit and do again.

Edited by BIGAL
same as other post

Sorry Marko_ribar just reread post and posted same as yourself I need to read a bit closer in future.

BIGAL, Marko

Thank you for your reply.

Honestly,

I don't really understand .sorry for my poor english.

:(