Is there any routine change color of text by selecting and pressing f1 (function key)

narendra

HI,

Thank you all for helping in previous issue, today again I came with some new.

Is to possible change color of text with same layer by selecting and pressing F1, F2, function keys...let me explain clearly example I have 100 texts in my drawing all are in same layer but I want to change (edit) only 20 texts and I want show my client these 20 texts only changed, so I want to put on different color with same layer but manually selecting and changing color takes lot of time, if I can assign one key for color with same layer and I could select text and pressing key It will changes color It will reduce time.

HI,

Thank you all for helping in previous issue, today again I came with some new.

Is to possible change color of text with same layer by selecting and pressing F1, F2, function keys...let me explain clearly example I have 100 texts in my drawing all are in same layer but I want to change (edit) only 20 texts and I want show my client these 20 texts only changed, so I want to put on different color with same layer but manually selecting and changing color takes lot of time, if I can assign one key for color with same layer and I could select text and pressing key It will changes color It will reduce time.

20 out of 100? Not sure why a lisp is required. Make sure PICKADD is set to 1. select the 20 dims, one at a time or all in a group, open properties and override the "By Layer" color property.