Plot to PDF omits 3/4 of the rendering

TKall

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and staying busy.

I prepared a drawing and included a rendering of one of the components in a separate viewport. I am attempting to plot the sheet to PDF. The plot preview shows everything correctly. After the PDF is created, the sheet is fine with the exception of the rendered component, only about one quarter of the rendering is visible on the PDF. I installed a different PDF converter (PDF995) with worse results. PDF995 failed to show any of the rendered component, everything else is A-OK. I would sure appreciate advice.

Tom

If the plot preview shows, it is usually not AutoCAD.

What was the first PDF converter you used?

Does it plot to a printer/plotter?

Can you post the portion of the .DWG file that isn't plotting?

The first pdf converter I used is the one that ships with AutoCAD. I think the mistake I made was copying the pasting from one drawing to another. I managed a work around this morning by making a jpeg of the precast tank I rendered and pasting that into my site plan. It converted to pdf and looks good.

I am going to run into this problem again and would really like to learn the correct way to do this.