Table Style Question

Kash Register

Lately I've been working on electrical panel schedules in both excel and CAD. The company I work for is pretty particular about how they set up the schedules regarding colors and fonts, so they have a table style template set up. This works great, but I still have to pull up the adcenter and pull the style from a previous project to import. Is there any way to save it to my list of styles permanently so that I don't have to find it every time? If not, is there a way to save the file somewhere so I can import it myself easily in the future?

Easy. Include the Table Style in your standard drawing template then every time you create a new drawing the table style will always be available right from the start.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Kash, Are you the Kash in LA? This is Jenny in St Louis. If this is my friend Kash, I cant believe the coincident of you being in Autocad, I have been using for 21 years. I dont do anything with tables tho. Write back.

Psst.....

Forum Newbies

Like all busy forums, CADTutor attracts a lot of spammers and it is a constant battle to keep the forum clean. In order to improve our chances, we have put in place certain restrictions on the use of the forum by Forum Newbies. This is not intended to frustrate genuine new registered users and it's not because we don't trust you, it's simply the best way we know of stopping our forum being swamped by spam.

The following is a list of things that Forum Newbies cannot do:

Cannot use the personal messaging system.

Cannot post visitor messages to user profiles.

Cannot add a signature to your profile.

Cannot use custom avatars although you can choose one from our extensive library.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?56184-Information-for-new-members