Doesn't plot solid hatch

Euga

Hello! :)

I have problem hatching in autocad 2014 to pdf or printing. In the model and layout hatch shows correctly, but when printing it doesn’t shows (wall and arrow hatch). It's not a matter of scale because it's a solid grey hatch.

I've made 2 photos of printed file. In the morning everything was ok (picture 1), but later it somehow messed up (picture 2). On the colleagues computer everything prints ok. We are both using the same plotter.

P.S. „Shade plot” is set „As displayed”. And Layer Manager is chosen printable.

Has anyone had this problem before?:(

Any help is appreciated. o:)

2.jpg

1.jpg

I suspect the CTB file may have become corrupt on the OP's computer or was replaced with a different CTB when they opened a different file.

I highly doubt it is a .ctb issue. Those objects are different colors and I'm betting that the leader does not have a different color for the arrowhead.

It's more likely some setting having to do with solids.

Does the OP maybe have his Hatch Transparency set so low that it's not printing? Of course that doesn't explain the arrowhead disappearing...

It's a local issue as the OPs colleague can print it fine. A file is not going to help but the settings will.

If it were a paper space object issue, why would only part of a leader plot?

Thank you!!! I set ticks to plot transparency and plot with plot styles ans everything printed fine :) How exactly are these things connected? How to understand whether its needed to turn the settings on and off in future projects?2.jpg