SpaceMouse vs Spacecontroller ?

skan

Hello

Has anybody tried both 3DConnexion (Spacemouse Pro) products and 3DController products (3D Mouse Spacecontroller)?

Which one is better? more responsbile, more accurate, easier to use the buttons...

Not only for CAD use but also for everyday use as a generic mouse (dragging, rightclicking...) for somebody with a aching wrist.

They look too similar though they are supposed to be different companies.

4kii52.jpg

23lckm9.jpg

abph7d.jpg

fw3dvr.jpg

Regards

I didn't want to reopen a very old thread about 3D mice because it's very old and only speaks about one product, without making any comparison.

Hello

Has anybody tried both 3DConnexion (Spacemouse Pro) products and 3DController products (3D Mouse Spacecontroller)?

Which one is better? more responsbile, more accurate, easier to use the buttons...

Not only for CAD use but also for everyday use as a generic mouse (dragging, rightclicking...) for somebody with a aching wrist.

They look too similar though they are supposed to be different companies.

4kii52.jpg

23lckm9.jpg

abph7d.jpg

fw3dvr.jpg

Regards

But do you think the Spacecontroller is a better brand, worse or more of the same?

I 've been also considering the Space Navigator but I'm afraid if it's not steady ??

...I 've been also considering the Space Navigator but I'm afraid if it's not steady ??

I am happy with my Space Navigator.

We have 50+ of these devices.

I do change the default zoom/pan behavior.

I prefer my pan left/right to match pan up/down.