Inventor 2014 Dimensions, what is it called? and where can i change it at?

Sengna

I want to change my dimension arrows to something like below, what is it called? and where can i change it at? screenshot if possible please, thanks

dimensioninventor.JPG

Sengna,

First you'll have to be in default mode, and also right click on "Use Style Library" and toggle it to Read/Write (if required) in the Projects selection window. See below screenshot red box.

Project.JPG

Next you'll open your IDW template and click on "Style Library" under "Manage" tab. See below screenshot for this and following steps. Next select the dimstyle you want to edit in the tree on left of Style and Standard Editor window. Go to "Display" tab and change "Terminator" to desired style (I recommend the T-1000). You can play with many settings for dimensions (and other things) in this editor. When you are done hit save at top of window and exit. Save changes to template file. I haven't monkeyed with these things in a while, but if memory serves I believe you have to make changes in each template file you may have, could be wrong though.

Style Library.jpg

Edited by ConMan
[edited to add second screenshot]

oK, i will give that a try and one more question what is the trick to get the Diameter symbol? (Ex: %%D for degree... but what is the fomular to get Dia). i dimension the shaft on the section view not on the circle view that is why i did't get the diameter symbol.